View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vannden
Tavern Bard (Admin)
Marauder

re: Wrestling General

For years I have made leagues in wrestling games and did story lines with what are called CAW's or Create A Wrestler. We made Andrew and me and James beat him up, I made a MMO Slayers stable, etc, but I never had the ability to do anything online. With steam I was thinking it was almost time to get something going, but the price was up there. Now I got some extra cash and been watching some Twitch streamers who stream off their PS4's so . . . 

I am thinking of a PS4 and if so will stream on twitch or even YouTube and make all custom league stuff. I am sure I will make us all and put in some group brawls to see who wins lol. Could be quite interesting.

I also just picked up WWE 2K18 on sale on Amazon today and made a cheezy promo video for when the time comes. I can already imagine us fighting in the MMO Slayers arena. 

Ascendant

Sooo...you are getting a PS4 or you have a PS4?  If you haven't yet purchased I'd say go XBox One S or X you can stream to you PC from the XBox One and use the Windows 10 XBox app.

I hear there are little to no differences between ps and xbox, I can't openly give money to Bill Gates so Xbox is out. I think I can stream on twitch with ps4 and ps4 is super cheap atm. 

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: